Re: Hi, I'm new to the list

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:42:42 +0430
"Francisco Valladolid" <ficovh%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> I'm new to the list and the pkgsrc-wip world.
>
> Recently I do a pkgsrc for Maypole; it is an app written in Perl under the
> MVC principle.
>
> I have working it in my laptop together to all dependencies and I wanto know
> how can import it to wip.
>
> Best Regards.
>
> --
> Francisco Valladolid H.
> -- http://bsdguy.net - Jesus Christ follower.

All the information you need about pkgsrc-wip is here:
http://pkgsrc-wip.sourceforge.net/

Chapter 10 of the Pkgsrc Guide tells you how to make a package out of an app:
http://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/creating.html

This should be all you need to get started.  Welcome to the pkgsrc-wip
community!

- Dave V.