Re: wip/strigi: pthread_setschedparam() instead of sched_setscheduler()

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:40:22 +0100
Hernani Marques Madeira <hernani%vecirex.net@localhost> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Trying to compile wip/strigi on a NetBSD/amd64 v4.99.52 machine I had to apply
> the attached additional patch to the package in order to get the strigi
> daemon linked.
>
> Is this the right way?

sched_setscheduler is in <sched.h>

See:

http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009695399/functions/sched_setscheduler.html

Also, you will need to link with -lrt on current.

Look at revision 1.17 of audio/portaudio/Makefile for one approach.
(But we will probably need to handle this in a cleaner manner in the
future.)

-Tobias