cone

Hello!

I'm just wondering if anybody wants to have a cone package in pkgrsc-wip.
I've made a package (a bit dirty, but kinda works) to try it, but I didnt like
it.
It's a mailer which is a bit looks like pine and it was made by courier devs.
Anyone's interested or I should just delete it without commiting?

--
Adam Hoka <adam.hoka%gmail.com@localhost>