RE: adding a file?

Larson, Timothy E. wrote:
> How do I create a patch to insert a file missing from the
distribution?
> The pkgsrc guide goes over how to create a diff, but you can't diff
> against a non-existent file.

After rereading the relevant section of the pkgsrc guide, I realized I
could use mkpatches to simplify the whole process, if I just created
(empty) .orig files where necessary.  Duh...I think I need a nap to
shake off this post-lunch slowness...

Thanks for the suggestions.

Tim

--
Tim Larson
InterCall, a subsidiary of West Corporation