Re: Problem locating libpython

> .include "../../lang/python24/buildlink3.mk"
>

> Look at other python modules.  Probably you want
> ../../lang/python/application.mk or ../../lang/pythong/extension.mk

I had a look at those before with no luck. I still had the same problems using
them, however in addition to that those dependencies brought in python 2.3 but
EDoc++ requires python >= 2.4.

I took a guess from the names of the files (I did not find any documentation at
the top of the files as to what they were for) that application.mk is a
dependency for projects that require the python application to be installed as
they just make use of the python binary and extension.mk is for projects that
create python extension modules. However this could be way off the mark. EDoc++
embeds and extends python, so i guess i would need both those dependencies.

Thanks,
Brendon.