howto force creation of a pkgsrc-directory? See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details. Report problems to http://sf.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=1&atid=200001 1.0 FORGED_RCVD_HELO Received: contains a forged HELO

Hi all,
I have the following problem with the wip/hylafax package.

It builds perfect with a make package, but fails in bulk builds.

The reason can be seen below. Looks like /usr/pkg/libdata doesn't exist in my
sandbox.
Even so it would be easy to fix my sandbox, I think this should be fixed in the
package (for linux and others).

How can I express the existence of this directory is required???

Thanks Andreas