RE: ERROR: nas is not installed; can't buildlink files

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007, Larson, Timothy E. wrote:

> Hrmmmm.  Sound is an optional component of the package, which is
> supposed to be ignored if not present.  (I've always built without
> sound.)  Could it be that it is getting into configuration and bailing
> because it thinks it needs this?

No. This error is from pkgsrc not from your source.

Did you try the "make clean-depends clean"?

Please feel free to commit to pkgsrc-wip even if it doesn't work. We can
then have a look.

By the way, I have had that same error hundreds of times. Sometimes this
happens if the dependency is already installed, but is an older version
than required.

Do you have "nas" package installed. What version? Do you have at
least 1.7bnb2?

  Jeremy C. Reed