Re: wip/xfce4-exo

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 03:06:46PM -0500, David Howland wrote:
>> It will build properly if i use the cpuflags include in /etc/mk.conf
>> but if i comment out the include line for cpuflags, wip/xfce4-exo will
>> no longer build
>
> Does -msse fix that?

Sorry about the long response time.  For those who don't remember, the
problem was that wip/xfce4-exo will fail to build on my NetBSD-3.1
system unless I use cpuflags in my mk.conf.

I added CFLAGS+=-msse to my mk.conf and it did build.

Honestly I cant figure out what changed.  Certainly not the package, it
hasn't been touched in months.  Hard to believe I'm the only one who
sees this problem.

Well, either the package is somehow broken, or there is something
special (and broken) about the support packages it needs that are
already installed on my system.  right?

-d