updated package unshield (0.5)

Hi, I just committed an update to unshield which is a small program to
unpack .CAB files (that InstallShield uses under windows) and the program
seems to work much better (older version would core dump for some reason)

I have only one query - while configuring, the following message is
printed:

configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating lib/md5/Makefile
config.status: creating lib/Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating lib/unshield_config.h
=> Modifying libtool scripts to use pkgsrc libtool
WARNING: *** Please add USE_LANGUAGES+=c++ to the package Makefile.
WARNING: *** Please add USE_LANGUAGES+=fortran to the package Makefile.

but I'm not sure why - there is no C++ or fortran that I can see in the
package and in fact it continues to build and run just fine without.

Is there something I have missed?

iain