Re: pkgsrc-wip NetBSD 3.99.23/i386 bulk build results 20060805.0046

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, Gilles Dauphin wrote:

>> No, there is no difference.  But I am not sure how your patch is
>> supposed to fix the problem...  The bulk build is done using the
>> default parameters, so
>>
>>     # make show-var VARNAME=X11BASE
>>     /usr/X11R6
>>     # make show-var VARNAME=LOCALBASE
>>     /usr/pkg
>>

> Also look at X11_TYPE,

As I said above, I only use default parameters, so

   # make show-var VARNAME=X11_TYPE
   native

Packages that need some other X11_TYPE should set PKG_SKIP_REASON
if an incorrect X11_TYPE is specified, i.e. as in
pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/xorg/Makefile.common:

   .if !defined(X11_TYPE) || empty(X11_TYPE:Mxorg)
   PKG_SKIP_REASON+=       "X11_TYPE=xorg is mandatory."
   .endif

    /Krister