Re: lightweight wordpad? (was Re: CVS commit: wip/godura)

It occurred to me that Jeremy C. Reed wrote in
gmane.os.netbsd.devel.pkgsrc.wip.general:

> Abiword is too big. And I don't want Ted. gedit and kate have too many
> dependencies. And xedit looks too old :) And evim (gvim -y) may have too
> many features or difficult for beginners.

nedit? It uses motif though, so it doesn't score high on the eyecandy-
scorelist, but it's got enough features to make it useful without having
a steep learning curve like (g)vim. And it's not as old as xedit.

> p.s. I use vi myself.

Well, what about vigor ? }:)