Re: postoffice

Pierre-Philipp Braun wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to make a package for postoffice, but the author uses it's own configure script: configure.sh. I guess that's the reason why I get,

root@mx:wip/postoffice# make
===> Checking for vulnerabilities in postoffice-1.3.pre3
===> Overriding tools for postoffice-1.3.pre3
===> Creating toolchain wrappers for postoffice-1.3.pre3
===> Configuring for postoffice-1.3.pre3
===> Building for postoffice-1.3.pre3
make: cannot open Makefile.

Try to add the following to your package Makefile:

HAS_CONFIGURE=    yes
CONFIGURE_SCRIPT=  ./configure.sh

And don't hesistate to commit your package, even if it does not work yet. This makes it possible for others to have a look at what you have done so far.

Roland