Re: Moving wip to Subversion

Am 12.03.2006 um 11:37 schrieb Pippijn van Steenhoven:

 The system has been tested by
beta-testers on sourceforge, as that article indicates, so I personally see
no reason not to move. Comments would be appreciated.

are there the necessary subversion tools part of pkgsrc? (sorry, I never worked with subversion)
Is authentication via ssh keys supported?

--
Georg Schwarz    http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
georg.schwarz%freenet.de@localhost  +49 178 8545053