New security/botan pkg

Hello,

I've created a new pkg 'security/botan'. I've included the patches and
PLIST files.

pkg is attached.

Also, when I run 'make build' there is an Perl error produced, this is
due to the running of pkg's configure.pl. But if I run the script in
${WRKSRC} the error can't be reproduced. Maybe this is due to the way
CONFIGURE_SCRIPT is called ? Apart from that the pkg installs without
any problems.

I've got perl " v5.8.7 built for i386-netbsd-thread-multi".

I've attached the error output as well as the pkg.

What do you think ?

Thanks for the feedback.