Re: wm/vtwm

Alistair Crooks said the following on 1/15/2006 4:30 AM:

It's a real pity that you won't have access to NetBSD, although the
advent of all the virtualisation vehicles like Xen and the other
commercial ones means that NetBSD can be run in VMs, or even booted
from Live CDs.

And the nice thing about pkgsrc being multi-platform is that the vtwm
package can be maintained on a whole number of different platforms.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,
Alistair

It is a pity that I will not have access to the Ultra-2 on which I run NetBSD. Hopefully, I'll get something else down the road where I can run NetBSD, and get back to using pkgsrc. I'm eyeing a Compaq laptop that I've got which is currently running Debian. I might, if I get enough time, get pkgsrc on it and see how it turns out :)

cheers,

     mehul

--
Mehul N. Sanghvi