PostgreSQL 8.1

Hi!

I've just imported PostgreSQL 8.1 packages (postgresql81 and
postgresql81-*) into WIP repository.  I've only tested
postgresql81-client and postgresql81-server install / deinstall.
postgresql81-pl{perl,python,tcl} are not updated yet.

I'm not a heavy user of PostgreSQL.  I think these need to be much
tested before imported into pkgsrc, but it'd be nice to be done before
the forthcoming branch...

Masao