ready to import Matchbox

I'm ready to import matchbox: "an Open Source base environment for the X Window System running on non-desktop embedded platforms such as handhelds, set-top boxes, kiosks and anything else for which screen space, input mechanisms or system resources are limited."

I've tested this on NetBSD/hpcarm a while ago, works fine, but I'm currently not using it anymore.

One question though: there's currently wm/matchbox, I'd like to change the PKGNAME to "${DISTNAME:S/window-manager/wm/}" and then import the other matchbox packages into x11 which seems to correct category for me.
Any problems with that?

Peter