Re: CVS commit: wip/skipstone

On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 09:00:57PM -0800, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Nov 2005, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
>
> >Nevertheless, I see that the skipstone shell script sets the
> >LD_LIBRARY_PATH and so it does work.
> >
> >Maybe anyways the RPATH should still be built into the executable.
> >
> >I didn't try, but maybe set:
> >LDFLAGS+=       ${COMPILER_RPATH_FLAG}${PREFIX}/lib/${MOZILLA}
>
> I tested and committed.

Thanks Jeremy!

I'm also e-mailing with the author about getting it built using Firefox
headers/libraries instead of Mozilla's.  It almost works, except for three
functions not being provided by Firefox, but they don't seem essential.
Author is willing to make them conditional after enough testing.

So maybe keep it in pkgsrc-wip for now.

        Geert