modular X.org work

Just a quick note ... I packaged up several more modular X.org components. I also updated some for pkgsrc-wip (including moving from old xlibs to new X.org).

But I ran out of time to commit new packages and changes.

This is just a note so nobody wastes time redoing again within the next few days.

Here are the packages:

libX11-0.99.0       Base X libraries from modular Xorg X11
fontsproto-2.0      Fonts extension headers from X.org
fontcacheproto-0.1  Fontcache extension headers from X.org
libfontenc-0.99.0   The fontenc Library from X.org
libXau-0.99.0       Authorization Protocol for X from freedesktop.org
libXdmcp-0.99.0     X Display Manager Control Protocol library from X.org
inputproto-1.3      Input extension headers from X.org
kbproto-1.0         KB extension headers from X.org
xcmiscproto-1.1     XCMisc extension headers from X.org
xextproto-7.0       XExt extension headers from X.org
xf86bigfontproto-1.1 XF86BigFont extension headers from X.org xtrans-0.99.0 Network API translation layer to insulate X
xproto-7.0          X protocol and ancillary headers from Xorg X11
bigreqsproto-1.0    BigReqs extension headers from modular Xorg X11
libXext-0.99.0      X Extension library
libXfont-0.99.0     X font Library

And working on:

xorg-server-0.99.1  Xorg X11 Server

Also thank you to Lars for helping package these.

 Jeremy C. Reed

                         Media Relations and Publishing Services
                         http://www.reedmedia.net/