Re: pkgsrc survey

On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, David Howland wrote:

Mail gets returned. Neither one of my boxes can succeed in sending a pkgsurvey response.

One seems to be because I am behind NAT, other seems to be because server isnt happy with my hostname. I can send you details privately if you want.

Yes, please send to me. I will forward it for you.

 Jeremy C. Reed

                         http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/