May I import an updated snes9x package?

Hi!

I have a patch which updates emulators/snes9x from 1.39 to 1.43.
There are, however, still some problems:

* On NetBSD/sparc64, I only get a black screen (This works in 1.39).
* No sound on NetBSD/sparc64 (1.39's sound is broken, too, but not as
  bad as 1.43's (it crackles in 1.39)).

Since everybody is welcome to work on and improve packages in
pkgsrc-wip, I think it would be a waste if I'd keep the patch to
myself.

By the way, the patch is here:
http://rootshell.be/~lems/pkgsrc/snes9x-1.39_to_1.43.diff (~30K)

(I do not even know if all those patches are still needed, but I tried
to get them all applied.)

Regards

Leonard