Errors while doing 'make readme'

'allo,

    So I decided to generate README files for all the packages in
/usr/pkgsrc (including
wip), and did the following:

prompt# cd /usr/pkgsrc
prompt# make readme

and I noticed a whole bunch of errors in regards to missing
files/directories for quiet a few
packages in wip.  How should I go about this ?   Should I just paste
the relevent parts from
the make logfile to this mailing list ?  Should I contact the
individual package handlers ?

I'm not concerned about the fact that the READMEs did not get generated but more
concerned about missing files/directories (e.g.
../../www/gtkhtml3/buildlink3.mk is missing
but is used in one of the packages in pkgsrc-wip or wip/9rc is in the
wip/Makefile, but does
not exist, etc.)

I have done a 'cvs update -Pd' in the /usr/pkgsrc directory and then
ran 'make readme'
with the same results.

cheers,

      mehul