Re: increase datasize resource limit

-On [20050810 17:59], Geert Hendrickx (geert.hendrickx%ua.ac.be@localhost)
wrote:
>I had the same thing, and the error in the Java Console said to set sysctl
>net.inet6.ip6.v6only=0.  That worked for me.

Eh?

That should not be a solution.  That's only about IPv4 endpoints being
addressable through IPv6 addresses (::127.0.0.1, the 0 setting means you
reenabled them, this is RFC compliant, but security-wise an issue).

Why do I get the feeling a lot of OSS projects have little clue how to
properly write applications that use IPv4/IPv6.

Does this also work for you:

JAVA_OPTS=-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack="true"

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.andf.info/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
A wise man that walks in the dark with a blindfold on, is not much of a
wise man...