Re: CVS commit: wip/p5-Convert-ASN1

actually, a second check shows the only other package we had to add to
bootstrap our code on pkgsrc on RH/EL was p5-Crypt-PasswdMD5 which I've
already added to -wip.

I'm going to take a clue-bat to the programmer who asked me to install
the stuff which is already in pkgsrc. He must have missed some when he
took FreeBSD paths as canonical and didn't cross-check :-)

-george