Re: pkgsrc-wip NetBSD 2.0.2/i386 bulk build results 2005-05-30

I have updated to NetBSD 2.0.2 and cannot duplicate the failure of
AOLServer 4.0.8.  Can anyone give me any idea of how to approach this?
I don't doubt that it's broken, I just don't know how to break it on my
machine so I can fix it.

- Ian

>>> Krister Walfridsson <cato%df.lth.se@localhost> 05/30/05 9:59 AM >>>
pkgsrc bulk build results