pkgsrc-wip packages also suffers from PKGWILDCARD do not catch PKGNAME problem

Hi

As I reported on tech-pkg@ the other day about a problem with
'make show-needs-update' because PKGWILDCARD does not catch its
corresponding PKGNAME. I have now re-run the test in the wip section
and found a bunch of hits.

Consider this (zsh syntax):

===> lars@glengoyne:/usr/pkgsrc/wip %for j in `find *~CVS~mk -type d -
prune` ; do (cd $j; make show-var VARNAME=PKGNAME | grep -q `make show-
var VARNAME=PKGWILDCARD`) || echo "$j"; done 2> /dev/null ReZound
Redland-rdf ap2-python
avida2
bioruby
debian_linux
djvu
easytag-gtk2
freeciv2
freevo
geos2
glide3
glimmerm
gov2
gtkada
gwc
interchange
kannel-gateway
lammpi
libpcap-latest
linux-kernel
luacheia
menumaker
multisync-ldap
mutt-devel
mutt-ng
natali
nuppelvideo
perl59
php-doc
pkg_install-testing
prelude-manager-mysql
progreiserfs
pysite
qgis
qico
rosegarden-current
rox-gtk2
ruby-raggle
stonx
stunnel3
swami
tinyfugue-beta
tripwire2
uclibc
wimon-devel
wmmp
wxgtk-devel
wxgtk-devel-contrib
xchat2-perl
xchat2-python
xchat2-tcl

Not all packages in this list are broken. Well, broken they might be,
but not because of the PKGNAME/PKGWILDCARD issue (e.g. wip/gwc which
suffers from a missing dependancy ../../x11/gnome-core).

Before starting a sweep of this list I would like to have confirmation
that I have understood the problem correctly. Perhaps the fault is in
bsd.pkg.mk?

Also, some packages, like progreiserfs, seems to have been mis-spelled
at import time. The distfile for this is called progsreiserfs (progs
instead of prog). If the directory is renamed the package will be ok.

Best regards
        Lars Nordlund