Re: cvs login

If you have setup your sourceforge account, you can actually go to
your profile and have SF know about your public SSH key, just like you
do when going to a different host, only via the web.

- Doug

Quoting Iain Hibbert (plunky%rya-online.net@localhost):
> Hi,
>    something I was thinking about - I used 'cvs login' with the
> pkgsrc-wip repository but every time I do anything it wants to know my
> password again.  Can I not get cvs to remember the password?  It does for
> several other sites that I use (although, anoncvs in each case)
>
> iain

Douglas Wade Needham - KA8ZRT        UN*X Consultant & UW/BSD kernel programmer
Email:  cinnion @ ka8zrt . com       http://cinnion.ka8zrt.com
Disclaimer: My opinions are my own.  Since I don't want them, why
            should my employer, or anybody else for that matter!