[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/chicken
Module name: wip
Committed by: leot1990
Date: Fri Jul 10 12:51:52 UTC 2015
wip/chicken: Makefile distinfo
Update wip/chicken to chicken-4.10.0rc2.
- Security fixes
- CVE-2014-6310: Use POSIX poll() on Android platform to avoid
potential select() buffer overrun.
- CVE-2014-9651: substring-index[-ci] no longer scans beyond string
- CVE-2015-4556: string-translate* no longer scans beyond string
- Core libraries
- alist-ref from unit data-structures now gives an error when passed
a non-list, for consistency with assv/assq/assoc.
- Unit tcp now implicitly depends on ports instead of extras.
This may break programs which don't use modules and forgot to
require extras but use procedures from it.
- SRFI-13: fix string-copy! in cases source and destination strings'
memory areas overlap (#1135).
- SRFI-1: Check argument types in lset and list= procedures (#1085).
- Fixed another, similar bug in move-memory! for overlapping memory.
- Fixed broken specialisation for move-memory! on pointer types.
- Fixed broken specialisation for irregex-match-num-submatches.
- Fixed bug in make-kmp-restart-vector from SRFI-13.
- Removed deprecated implicit expansion of $VAR- and ~ in pathnames.
The ~-expansion functionality is now available in the
"pathname-expand" egg (#1001, #1079) (thanks to Florian Zumbiehl).
- normalize-pathname has been simplified to avoid adding trailing
slashes or dots (#1153, thanks to Michele La Monaca and Mario Goulart).
- Unit srfi-4:
- write-u8vector has been made more efficient (thanks to Thomas Hintz).
- Unit lolevel:
- Restore long-lost but still documented "vector-like?" procedure (#983)
- Unit "posix":
- set-file-position! now allows negative positions for seek/cur (thanks
to Seth Alves).
- file-mkstemp now works correctly on Windows, it now returns valid
file descriptors (#819, thanks to Michele La Monaca).
- create-directory on Windows now creates all intermediate
directories when passed #t as second parameter.
- Runtime system:
- Removed several deprecated, undocumented parts of the C interface:
C_zap_strings, C_stack_check, C_retrieve, C_retrieve_proc,
- Removed several deprecated and undocumented internal procedures:
##sys#zap-strings, ##sys#round, ##sys#foreign-number-vector-argument,
- SIGBUS, SIGILL and SIGFPE will now cause proper exceptions instead
of panicking (thanks to Joerg Wittenberger).
- Module system
- Allow functor arguments to be optional, with default implementations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented functors from being instantiated with
- Fixed generation of import libraries for instantiated functors
(#1149, thanks to Juergen Lorenz).
- Syntax expander
- define-values, set!-values and letrec-values now support full lambda
lists as binding forms
- cond expands correctly when a constant is used in combination with =>
(thanks to Michele La Monaca)
- C API
- Removed deprecated C_get_argument[_2] and
- C_mutate2 has been deprecated in favor of C_mutate
- chicken.h can be included in C++ programs in strict C++11 mode
without compiler errors on Linux (thanks to "Izaak").
- Foreign function interface
- The foreign type specifier "scheme-pointer" now accepts an optional
C pointer type (thanks to Moritz Heidkamp and Kristian Lein-Mathisen).
- Type hinting for foreign-primitives now allows returning multiple
values when no return type has been specified.
- Fixed an off by one allocation problem in generated C code for (list ...).
- Build system
- MANDIR was renamed to MAN1DIR and TOPMANDIR was renamed to MANDIR
in order to comply with standard Makefile practice in UNIX.
- INCDIR was renamed to CHICKENINCDIR, and now derives from
INCLUDEDIR, which defaults to $(PREFIX)/include
- BINDIR, LIBDIR, SHAREDIR, INCLUDEDIR, MANDIR, MAN1DIR, DOCDIR,
CHICKENINCDIR and CHICKENLIBDIR will now also be taken from
the environment, if present (like PLATFORM, DESTDIR and PREFIX).
- On Cygwin, -static now works again (thanks to Michele La Monaca)
- When using chicken-install -retrieve, and an error occurs during
retrieval (or the egg doesn't exist), the egg's directory is
now properly cleaned up (#1109, thanks to Alex Charlton)
- The -r5rs-syntax option did nothing; this has been fixed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 wip/chicken/Makefile
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 wip/chicken/distinfo
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Don't Limit Your Business. Reach for the Cloud.
GigeNET's Cloud Solutions provide you with the tools and support that
you need to offload your IT needs and focus on growing your business.
Configured For All Businesses. Start Your Cloud Today.
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |