[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/hs-attoparsec
Module name: wip
Committed by: szptvlfn
Date: Sat Sep 6 13:31:36 UTC 2014
wip/hs-attoparsec: Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
Update to 0.12.1.2
* Fixed the incorrect tracking of capacity if the initial buffer was
* Fixed a data corruption bug that occurred under some circumstances
if a buffer grew after prompting for more input
* Now compatible with GHC 7.9
* Reintroduced the Chunk class, used by the parsers package
* A new internal representation makes almost all real-world parsers
faster, sometimes by big margins. For example, parsing JSON data
with aeson is now up to 70% faster. These performance improvements
also come with reduced memory consumption and some new capabilities.
* The new match combinator gives both the result of a parse and the
input that it matched.
* The test suite has doubled in size. This made it possible to switch
to the new internal representation with a decent degree of
confidence that everything was more or less working.
* The benchmark suite now contains a small family of benchmarks taken
from real-world uses of attoparsec.
* A few types that ought to have been private now are.
* A few obsolete modules and functions have been marked as deprecated.
They will be removed from the next major release.
* New function scientific is compatible with rational, but parses
integers more efficiently (https://github.com/bos/aeson/issues/198)
* The new Chunk typeclass allows for some code sharing with Ed
Kmett's parsers package: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/parsers
* New function runScanner generalises scan to return the final state
of the scanner as well as the input consumed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 wip/hs-attoparsec/PLIST
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 wip/hs-attoparsec/distinfo
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 wip/hs-attoparsec/Makefile \
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Video for Nerds. Stuff that matters.
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |