[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/hs-profunctors
Module name: wip
Committed by: szptvlfn
Date: Tue Jul 29 21:37:04 UTC 2014
wip/hs-profunctors: Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
Update to 4.2
* Renamed `-|` to `ProfunctorAdjunction` because GHC 7.4 still exists in the
* Renamed `-/->` to `:->` for the same reason. Also the former was confusing as
they conflated profunctor homomorphisms and profunctors themselves.
* Flipped the order of 'Procompose'
* Added the notion of Monads and Comonads on the category of profunctors.
* Added 'Cayley' which takes normal Haskell Monads and Comonads to a
'ProfunctorMonad' and 'ProfunctorComonad' respectively. Cayley is also known as
the 'static arrow' construction
* Added 'Closed' which is adjoint to 'Strong'.
* Added 'Closure' which freely adjoins 'Closed' to any 'Profunctor'.
* Added 'Tambara' which freely adjoins 'Strong' to any 'Profunctor'.
* Added 'Cotambara' which freely adjoins 'Choice' to any 'Profunctor'.
* Under the new 'Procompose' the old 'Rift' is now 'Ran', and the old 'Lift'
was misnamed. It is now 'Rift'
* Added `Data.Profunctor.Lift` containing the left Kan lift of a profunctor.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 wip/hs-profunctors/PLIST \
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 wip/hs-profunctors/buildlink3.mk
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 wip/hs-profunctors/Makefile
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Build stunning WinForms apps today!
Reboot your WinForms applications with our WinForms controls.
Build a bridge from your legacy apps to the future.
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |