[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/p5-Text-VimColor
Module name: wip
Committed by: schmonz
Date: Fri Feb 14 01:37:42 UTC 2014
wip/p5-Text-VimColor: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.23. From the changelog:
- Attempt to do the right thing with character strings:
Encode them in UTF-8, tell vim the file encoding (UTF-8),
and return a (decoded) character string.
Thanks to Ricardo Signes for the very helpful report (gh-1).
- The included 'text-vimcolor' script will attempt to load
Win32::Console::ANSI on windows when printing ANSI to STDOUT
in an attempt to make the output more useful.
- Add a basic test to ensure the script still operates
- Add 'extra_vim_options' to be able to append options to the defaults
- Use IPC::Open3 for portability instead of doing fork/exec manually.
- Various other fixes to attempt to make this usable on Windows.
Thanks to Yasuhiro Matsumoto (mattn) for helping to port to Windows (gh-5).
- bin/text-vimcolor: Exit after printing usage when --help is specified
(previous version continued to wait for STDIN).
Thanks to Vyacheslav Matyukhin for the pull req (gh-6).
- Try to show any available version information before aborting Makefile.PL
- Minor installation and test fixes for older systems
- Simplify version detection using vim script
- Mark encoding tests as TODO tests for now (still under development)
- Remove extraneous vim statement that caused delays on
some files. Thanks to Joe Mullally (jhackworth)
for finding this and for the vim profiling tips (gh-2).
- Abort Makefile.PL before writing Makefile if minimum vim not found
- Try not to hang the installation if an old vim is found
- Lower Term::ANSIColor requirement to 1.03
and make bright colors normal if Term::ANSIColor version < 3
- Document that the minimum vim version is 6.
(It has been that way since 2003.)
- Allow debugging based on TEXT_VIMCOLOR_DEBUG env var
- Attempt to make tests more portable across vim versions
(addressing rt-75829 and a few sparse smoke reports).
- Reorganize the test suite increasing coverage and number.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 wip/p5-Text-VimColor/distinfo
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 wip/p5-Text-VimColor/Makefile
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Android apps run on BlackBerry 10
Introducing the new BlackBerry 10.2.1 Runtime for Android apps.
Now with support for Jelly Bean, Bluetooth, Mapview and more.
Get your Android app in front of a whole new audience. Start now.
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |