[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/mysql-proxy
Module name: wip
Committed by: fhajny
Date: Thu Feb 13 09:15:44 UTC 2014
wip/mysql-proxy: Makefile distinfo
Update mysql-proxy to 0.8.4. Mark as for lua51 only.
- The admin plugin now rejects empty passwords.
- Building with automake 1.13 is now supported. (Bug #17776451)
- A too-strict test for protocol state resulted in writing excessive
log output. (Bug #17434833)
- Chassis log rotation functions did not work on Windows. (Bug #17275852)
- Calls to network_address_set_address() returned a malformed value
on Windows. (Bug #16664004)
- MySQL Proxy libtool-archive .la files were inadvertently included with
distributions. (Bug #14773448)
- MySQL Proxy crashed when started with an unknown option. (Bug #14665885)
- MySQL Proxy could fail to connect to the IPv6 loopback address.
- If MySQL Proxy was configured to listen on a Unix socket file, it failed
to remove the file when exiting, causing the next Proxy instance to fail
at startup. (Bug #60781, Bug #14198411)
- The connected_clients value was incremented even if the backend was down.
(Bug #66399, Bug #16389293)
- A memory leak resulted from a missing callback to the memory-free function.
- MySQL Proxy blocked port 4040.
- Incorrect README files were included in distributions.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 wip/mysql-proxy/distinfo
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 wip/mysql-proxy/Makefile
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Android apps run on BlackBerry 10
Introducing the new BlackBerry 10.2.1 Runtime for Android apps.
Now with support for Jelly Bean, Bluetooth, Mapview and more.
Get your Android app in front of a whole new audience. Start now.
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |