[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/py-pp
Module name: wip
Committed by: jihbed
Date: Tue Feb 11 20:51:01 UTC 2014
wip/py-pp: Makefile PLIST distinfo
1) Start ppworker using -m
2) Fixed windows compatibility issue.
1) Added -P pid_file command line argument to ppserver.py
2) Modified print_stats() to output the number of active tasks.
3) Added SIGUSR1 handler to ppserver.py to print stats when signal is
1) Made socket timeout configurable via constructor argument socket_timeout
and command line argument of ppserver.py -k.
2) Fixed sresult referenced before assignment bug
3) Removed shell from subprocess.Popen call.
4) Fixed race condition in autodiscovery.
1) Fixed struct.unpack("!Q", size_packed) bug which started to happen with
Python 2.7 on certain platforms.
2) Fixed bug with auto-discovery not working after ppserver is restarted.
3) Added full support of python import statements.
For instance "from numpy.linalg import det as determinant" is now
For compatibility old module name imports will continue to work.
4) Exposed more detailed network error messages in ppserver.py.
1) Changed logging mechanism. Now logger is obtained as
2) Modified ppworker to use exec instead of eval.
3) Modified exception handling on destruction. Now if server was destroyed,
uncompleted jobs throw DestroyedServerError exception on call.
4) Fixed issue with submitting a method of an instance of a class inherited
5) Added timeouts to all socket operations.
6) Changed default proto type to 2.
7) Moved from thread module to threading. Made all pp threads daemons.
8 ) Refactored ppserver.py to improve testability
9) Fixed bug with ppsecret in user module
Changes w.r.t RC1:
10) Fixed issue with argument which is an instance of an imported class
Changes w.r.t RC2:
11) Fixed DEBUG logging in ppserver.
12) Added a flag (-f) to ppserver to set a custom log format. Changed
default log format.
13) Made printing of the expected exceptions optional and improved the way
they are handled.
14) Removed default logging handler from pp module (to improve logging
Changes w.r.t RC3:
15) Created a common module ppcommon.py and moved common functions there.
16) Fixed issue with pipes not being closed.
Changes w.r.t. RC4:
17) Fixed issues with ppserver exiting on first connection.
18) Fixed deadlock when using ppworker restart option.
19) Enables support for submodule importing.
1) Added ppworker restart after task completion functionality
2) Added pickle protocol option
3) Merged patch for Python 2.6 compatibility (contributed by mrtss)
4) Merged patch for config file support (contributed by stevemilner)
5) Documentation has been moved to doc folder
1) Fixed problem with autodiscovery service on Winsows XP and Vista
2) Merged new code quality improvement patches (contributed by stevemilner)
1) Fixed bug which caused segmentation fault when calling destroy() method.
2) Merged performance and quality improvement patches (contributed by
1) Fixed bug with unindented comments
2) easy_intall functionality repaired
3) Code quality improved (many small changes)
1) Added support for methods of new-style classes.
2) Added ability to read secret key from pp_secret variable of .pythonrc.py
3) ppdoc.html and ppserver.1 are included in the distribution
4) examples bundled with the distribution
* - nicknames of the contributors refer to the PP forum profile login names.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 wip/py-pp/distinfo
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 wip/py-pp/Makefile
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 wip/py-pp/PLIST
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Android apps run on BlackBerry 10
Introducing the new BlackBerry 10.2.1 Runtime for Android apps.
Now with support for Jelly Bean, Bluetooth, Mapview and more.
Get your Android app in front of a whole new audience. Start now.
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |