[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/qt4-gstreamer
Module name: wip
Committed by: othyro
Date: Wed Jan 1 04:57:59 UTC 2014
wip/qt4-gstreamer: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Updated to latest version, 0.10.3. From NEWS:
qt-gstreamer 0.10.3 (2013-10-14)
* Added Qt5 support.
* Added GstDiscoverer bindings.
* QGlib::Error can now be used in QGlib::Value
* Added convenience constructors for QGst::ClockTime
* Fixed qtglvideosink painting on QGLFrameBufferObject
* Fixed codegen compilation with bison 2.6
* Fixed example code in the QGst::Ui::GraphicsVideoSurface apidocs
* Many fixes for windows support
Build system fixes and enhancements:
* Use recent cmake goodies:
* CMakePackageConfigHelpers, which simplifies QtGStreamerConfig.cmake
and adds version checking in find_package(QtGStreamer)
* CMAKE_POSITION_INDEPENDENT_CODE, which eliminates issues with
missing -fPIC / -fPIE
* GNUInstallDirs, which adds automagic support for debian multiarch
and also takes away the need for LIB_SUFFIX
* .dll's are now installed in the correct place ($prefix/bin) on windows
* cmake config files are now installed in $libdir/cmake/$package
instead of $libdir/$package
* Renamed signal.h to qglib_signal.h to avoid problems where the compiler
mixes it up with the C <signal.h>
* Determine whether to use OpenGLES or desktop OpenGL by looking at
what Qt is using on the target system instead of guessing.
Changes in dependencies:
* CMake 2.8.9 is now required
* Drop completely automoc dependency in favor of cmake's internal automoc
* Qt5 can be used instead of Qt4. The resulting qt-gstreamer files
will be co-installable with the ones built using Qt4.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 wip/qt4-gstreamer/Makefile \
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Rapidly troubleshoot problems before they affect your business. Most IT
organizations don't have a clear picture of how application performance
affects their revenue. With AppDynamics, you get 100% visibility into your
Java,.NET, & PHP application. Start your 15-day FREE TRIAL of AppDynamics Pro!
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |