[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/hs-zip-archive
Module name: wip
Committed by: szptvlfn
Date: Wed Aug 21 20:42:22 UTC 2013
wip/hs-zip-archive: Makefile buildlink3.mk distinfo
Update to 0.1.3.4
- mv Codec/Archive/Zip.hs src/Codec/Archive/Zip.hs
- Add back binary 0.5 support
- Fixed digital signature magic numbers
- fix build failure against directory-1.2 (missing liftM)
Signed-off-by: Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox%gentoo.org@localhost>
- Rewrote to use new binary API (binary >= 0.6).
- Removed unneeded pragma.
- Removed unnecessary import.
- Added proper cabal test suite.
- Constrain binary to < 0.6, since 0.6 removes lookAhead.
We'll need to find a workaround going forward, but for now
the constraint is needed in order for zip-archive to compile.
- Support directory 1.2
The type of getModificationTime has changed, leading to some CPP
- Fix parsing of "version needed to extract" field
This field consists of two bytes, upper one indicating host OS and
lower one indicating version of Zip (de)compressor. Tomake sure if
one can unpack given archive it's only lower byte which is needed to
be checked, but library used to check both.
- Correctly calculate length of file paths.
Be sure to use zipifyFilePath and convert to UTF8 before
- Fixed problems with zipifyFilePath:
+ Don't ever put drive in zip file path!
+ Don't put leading "./" supplied by some versions of
- Fixed Test.hs so it will pick up right zip executable on Mac OSX.
- epochTimeToMSDOSDateTime: return minimum DOS datetime for earlier epoch
The previous behavior was just to crash. Epoch times start in 1970,
while DOS datetimes start in 1980.
Returning the minimum seems the best solution,
since you simply can't create a zip archive entry with an earlier time.
This is also the solution used by zip30.
Thanks to Radoslav Dorcik for reporting.
- Fixed warnings uncovered by GHC 6.12.
- Added explicit upper bound for base version
- Removed -O2 option
- Version bump in Zip executable
- Handle data descriptor record
OpenOffice-created zip archives sometimes use the "data descriptor
record" to store checksums and lengths.
getLocalFile now checks the general purpose bit flags to see
if there is a data descriptor record; if there is,
it ignores the compressed size field and instead reads data
until the data descriptor record is encountered.
This patch should fix problems reading ODS and other OpenOffice created
Thanks to Joel Lehtone for calling the problem to my attention.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r126.96.36.199 -r1.2 wip/hs-zip-archive/buildlink3.mk \
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 wip/hs-zip-archive/Makefile
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Introducing Performance Central, a new site from SourceForge and
AppDynamics. Performance Central is your source for news, insights,
analysis and resources for efficient Application Performance Management.
Visit us today!
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |