[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/py-kombu
Module name: wip
Committed by: othyro
Date: Mon Jul 1 12:30:11 UTC 2013
wip/py-kombu: Makefile distinfo
Update to latest release, 2.5.12. From Changelog:
:release-date: 2013-06-28 15:30 P.M BST
- Redis: Ignore errors about keys missing in the round-robin cycle.
- Fixed test suite errors on Python 3.
- Fixed msgpack test failures.
:release-date: 2013-06-25 14:30 P.M BST
- Now depends on amqp 1.0.12 (Py3 compatibility issues).
- MongoDB: Removed cause of a "database name in URI is being ignored"
Fix by Flavio Percoco Premoli
- Adds ``passive`` option to :class:`~kombu.Exchange`.
Setting this flag means that the exchange will not be declared by kombu,
but that it must exist already (or an exception will be raised).
Contributed by Rafal Malinowski
- Connection.info() now gives the current hostname and not the list of
Fix contributed by John Shuping.
- pyamqp: Transport options are now forwarded as kwargs to ``amqp.Connection`.
- librabbitmq: Transport options are now forwarded as kwargs to
- librabbitmq: Now raises :exc:`NotImplementedError` if SSL is enabled.
The librabbitmq library does not support ssl,
but you can use stunnel or change to the ``pyamqp://`` transport
Fix contributed by Dan LaMotte.
- librabbitmq: Fixed a cyclic reference at connection close.
- eventio: select implementation now removes bad file descriptors.
- eventio: Fixed Py3 compatibility problems.
- Functional tests added for py-amqp and librabbitmq transports.
- Resource.force_close_all no longer uses a mutex.
- Pidbox: Now ignores `IconsistencyError` when sending replies,
as this error simply means that the client may no longer be alive.
- Adds new :meth:`Connection.collect <~kombu.Connection.collect>` method,
that can be used to clean up after connections without I/O.
- ``queue_bind`` is no longer called for queues bound to
the "default exchange" (Issue #209).
Contributed by Jonathan Halcrow.
- The max_retries setting for retries was not respected correctly (off by one).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 wip/py-kombu/Makefile wip/py-kombu/distinfo
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
This SF.net email is sponsored by Windows:
Build for Windows Store.
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |