[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/emacs-rc
Module name: wip
Committed by: makoto
Date: Sat Jun 9 15:14:43 UTC 2012
Import into wip/emacs-rc
Import emacs-24.0.99-rc as wip/emacs-rc.
This will be used for testing Release Candidate for upstream.
Should appear intermittently at the time of pretest and RC.
GNU Emacs is an extensible, customizable editor textand more. At its
core is an interpreter for Emacs Lisp, a dialect of the Lisp
programming language with extensions to support text editing. The
features of GNU Emacs include:
- Content-sensitive editing modes, including syntax coloring, for a
wide variety of file types including plain text, source code, and
- Complete built-in documentation, including a tutorial for new users.
- Support for many languages and their scripts, including all scripts,
Russian, Greek, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Lao,
Ethiopian, and some Indian scripts.
- Highly customizable, using Emacs Lisp code or a graphical
- A large number of extensions that add other functionality, including
a project planner, mail and news reader, debugger interface,
calendar, and more. Many of these extensions are distributed with
GNU Emacs; others are available separately.
Vendor Tag: MAKOTO
Release Tags: MAKOTO_20120610
No conflicts created by this import
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and
threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions
will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |