[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/spectrum
Module name: wip
Committed by: schnoebe
Date: Sun Jul 18 00:58:51 UTC 2010
wip/spectrum: Makefile PLIST distinfo
wip/spectrum/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac
version 0.3 (2010-07-13):
* Added localization support.
* Added support for XEP-0106: JID Escaping. JID Escaping is used only
for newly added buddies. Old buddies don't use this XEP.
* Added option to disable new registrations.
* Added option to change user username while registering. This allows
to have for example Facebook transport where users can register only
their facebook name (no the whole JID).
* Added --list-purple-settings (-s) command line option to list all
settings which can be passed as key in [purple] section in config
* Added --check-db-version (-c) command line options to check current
* New Ad-Hoc Commands for Spectrum administrators: Register new user,
Unregister user, Set VIP status, Send message to all online users.
* Support for glib older than 2.14.
* Try to reconnect to Jabber server for all stream errors.
* Disconnect users from legacy network when Jabber server gets down.
* Send unavailable presences from all online buddies when restarting
Spectrum with spectrumctl.
* Fixed timestamps for delayed messages from legacy network.
* Entity capabilities hash is now computed correctly.
* Users are correctly divided into 2 groups according to "vip" column
in "users" database table.
* transport_features and vip_features config variables are deprecated
now. Use [features] and [vip-features] sections instead of them.
See default spectrum.cfg for more details and example.
* Spectrum is not showed as available when it's disabled in Ad-Hoc
* Don't send Roster Item Exchange to clients which don't answer
* Fixed bug in adding new buddies when buddy wasn't properly added to
legacy network contanct list in some cases.
* Fixed crash when MySQL database is stopped while Spectrum is running.
Spectrum tries to reconnect automatically now.
* Fixed memory leak when conversations were not destroyed after logout.
* Linkify outgoing xhtml messages.
* Use proper show and status message when connecting to legacy network.
* Send /me to legacy networks properly.
* Fixed various crashes in RosterManager class.
* Send next message from legacy network to bare jid if active resource
* Added support for latest prpltwtr plugin
* Room Jabber IDs don't start with "#" character. So proper JID to
join our room is now
* Fixed connection issues on Windows.
* Send proper features in disco#info (Fixes filetransfer problems in
some Jabber Clients).
* Added support for receiving VCards.
* Fixed bug when user stays connected to IRC even he is logged out
* Fixed sending first private message from XMPP to IRC.
* Working /me command. Other commands can be listed by /help command.
* Fixed memory leak in joining the room.
* Heavy refactoring for advanced options
* New actions:
* set_vip_status (enable/disable VIP status of a given user)
* upgrade-db (upgrade database to most recent version)
* shell (launch interactive shell)
* help (give help on any command)
* message-all (message all users currently online)
* set-vip-status (set VIP status of user)
* register (register a user)
* unregister (delete a user)
All commands are now also documented on the homepage:
* Framework to use the epydoc documentation for generating runtime
help, the man-page and the documentation on the homepage.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 wip/spectrum/patches/patch-ad
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 wip/spectrum/patches/patch-aa \
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 wip/spectrum/Makefile
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 wip/spectrum/distinfo
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 wip/spectrum/PLIST
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
This SF.net email is sponsored by Sprint
What will you do first with EVO, the first 4G phone?
Visit sprint.com/first -- http://p.sf.net/sfu/sprint-com-first
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |