[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/amarok
Module name: wip
Committed by: thomasklausner
Date: Thu Dec 24 13:49:54 UTC 2009
wip/amarok: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 2.2.2beta1 (22.214.171.124):
* Dailymotion video can now be rendered within the applet in HQ if HQ is
in the video applet settings.
* Rewrote podcast feed parser to correctly parse XML. Now even RSS 1.0 and
Atom feeds are supported. Patches by Mathias PanzenbÃ¶ck.
* Rating of playlist items can now be filtered, using "rating:#" notation.
* When removing a podcast subscription, ask for confirmation and offer to
downloaded episodes. Patch by Frank MeerkÃ¶tter.
* Font of lyrics applet is configurable in the lyrics applet setting page.
* BPM editing, sorting, and filtering have been implemented. (BR 214056)
Patch by Pierre Dumuid <pmdumuid%gmail.com@localhost>.
* Made it possible to change a podcast channel's URL. (BR 195204)
* Also support feed:// urls for subscribing to podcasts.
* Limited the number of simultaneous podcast updates and downloads to four.
This can be configured separately in the "amarokrc" configuration file.
* Import podcast subscriptions from OPML.
* Show HTML info for podcast channels that support this. Patches by
Mathias PanzenbÃ¶ck. (BR 193357)
* Ampache Service now shows Service info from last.fm
* Moodbar support is back. Can be shown in progress bar or in the playlist.
The 4 visual styles from Amarok 1 (normal, angry, frozen and happy) are
all supported. This feature requires that moodbars files are already
* Cover images can now be fetched via HTTP. (BR 176899)
* Custom Labels has returned. Assign labels from the tag dialog, and
see them in the tag dialog or in the playlist.
* Fetch labels from last.fm for some tracks [UPDATE THIS ONCE WE FIGURE OUT
WHEN TO DO SO]
* Pressing F2 when focused in the lyrics applet jumps into editing mode.
* Tracks in Albums applet are now sorted by track number. Patch by Lorenz
* New menu to add applets to the context view.
* Added rating filter to collection browser's edit filter dialog.
* Added bitrate and sample rate filters to collection browser's text input
* Amarok now depends on KDElibs 4.3, and Qt 4.5.
* When downloading a podcast make sure the file is not on disk already. If
it is the
download is stopped and the existing file is used instead.
* Last.fm friends and neighbors are now sorted alphabetically.
* Radically reduced memory consumption while downloading podcasts by
writing direct to
disk. Patches by Frank Meerkoetter. (BR 209937)
* Podcast auto-update interval is now configurable in the rc-file. Default
minutes. (BR 212467)
* Magnatune.com store: Better status message when downloading albums.
* Moved the "Playlist Layout" button into the main menu, as the playlist
toolbar was becoming too crowded.
* New interface for repeat and random playback modes. Interface now
represents the actual behaviour (ony one mode can be active at any time)
and is accessible directly from the playlist toolbar.
* Usability: Added tooltips all over the place, improved existing ones.
* Usability improvements for the Ampache service settings dialog.
* Length and size of queued tracks are now shown in the statusbar tooltip.
* Improved Cover fetching. Changed Dialog so the user can select from
* Improved guessing tags from filename. Added preview to Dialog.
* Display frames around lyrics/video applets for indicating focus.
* Improved keyboard functions when editing lyrics from the applet.
* Improved automatic resizing of lyrics and suggestions in the context
* Fixed two bookmark actions having the same text description. (BR 214716)
* Remove broken right click menu from the Info applet. (BR 206642)
* Fix several bugs handling changing compilations. Patch by Morten SjÃ¸gren
<m_abs%mabs.dk@localhost> -- thanks!
* Fixed bug with panel header icon size. (BR 208616)
* Fixed bug with OSD not being shown by dbus call. (BR 208424)
* Fixed bug with importing scores from Amarok 1.4. Patch by Michal
<mziab%o2.pl@localhost>. (BR 174444)
* Fixed wikipedia applet poorly showing wikipedia main page when a track
tag is empty.
* Magnatune.com store: Album cover is now correctly fetched when
* Magnatune.com store: Fixed crash when redownloading album: (BR 217148)
* Fixed crash when doing "Edit Track Details" on media device. (BR 217143)
* Fixed layout resizing bug with Qt 4.6. (BR 213990)
* Fixed corrupted track lengths when copying to iPod. Patch by Christophe
Fergeau <teuf%gnome.org@localhost> (BR: 215124)
* Fixed videoclip applet going blank when switching from one video to
another. (BR 210332)
* Fixed dailymotion video file direct link retrieving not working. (BR
* Fixed wikipedia engine not parsing correctly URL containing ":". (BR
* Fixed several issues with loading and saving timecode tracks to and from
* Fixed crash when copying tracks to MP3tunes music locker. (BR 214686)
Patch by Nicolas LÃ©cureuil <nlecureuil%mandriva.com@localhost>.
* Podcast downloads can now be properly canceled. Patch by Frank
* Fixed any open menus or popus getting closed when the OSD is shown.
* Fixed copies of default layouts getting created even if just using the
inline editor to change track metadata.
* Fixed inline playlist editor saving values that had been edited but
where the value had not actually changed.
* Pressing enter now correctly applies changes in the playlist inline
editor. (BR 215924)
* The volume slider in the Slim Toolbar would sometimes work incorrectly
after startup. (BR 215185)
* Fixed popup for showing the progress of multiple tasks not working.
* Made dragging from podcast list to external program work. (BR 212343)
* Made dragging from the Last.fm service directly to the playlist work.
* Fixed crash during copying to collection with custom file naming schemes
where a component would be empty. (BR 211518)
* Magnatune.com store: Fixed incorrect download urls for non english
languages. (BR 212126)
* Magnatune.com store: Fixed membership type not remembered when running
a non english Amarok. (BR 195427)
* Support for "title:" token in the collection search. Patch by Roberto
Bertolusso <rbertolusso%yahoo.com@localhost>. (BR 211249)
* Fixed lots of memory leaks reported by Valgrind.
* Made lyrics applet colours presentable with bright and dark colour
styles. (BR 214930)
* Made sure random mode works if repeat is on. (BR 214559)
* Fixed random mode behaviour when "going back". (BR 208892)
* Made random mode work. (BR 212910)
* Fixed lyrics applet logic when saving, closing, and editing lyrics.
* Fixed graphic artifacts in the video applet.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 wip/amarok/PLIST
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 wip/amarok/distinfo
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 wip/amarok/Makefile
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Verizon Developer Community
Take advantage of Verizon's best-in-class app development support
A streamlined, 14 day to market process makes app distribution fast and easy
Join now and get one step closer to millions of Verizon customers
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |