[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/opendnssec
Module name: wip
Committed by: pettai
Date: Sat Dec 19 21:44:23 UTC 2009
wip/opendnssec: Makefile PLIST distinfo
OpenDNSSEC 1.0.0rc2 - 2009-12-16
* Signer Engine: Signer processes could remain open, if they were not close
* ods-ksmutil: Got a segmentation fault, when an HSM was missing in the
configuration. Only applied to versions using MySQL.
* Zone fetcher: Did not close files before moving them.
* Zone fetcher: The serial arithmetic was not correct.
* Auditor: It now ignores unrecognized RR types.
* Signer Engine: Wrong handling of escaped characters in strings
(fixed in ldns trunk)
* Set correct permissions on the configuration files.
* Zone fetcher: When using TSIG, an incorrect MAC can be created if the
length of the used secret is 'too long' (longer than the maximum digest
length). This problem is in LDNS 1.6.3 and previous versions. This bug is
fixed in the upcoming LDNS 1.6.4 release.
* Auditor: Some good NAPTR records may fail to verify with dnsruby-1.41.
This will be fixed in a future dnsruby release.
* TXT RRs: Some TXT RRs with escape characters may fail to parse correctly
with dnsruby-1.41 and ldns 1.6.3. This is fixed in the upcoming releases.
OpenDNSSEC 1.0.0rc1 - 2009-12-04
* Auditor: dnsruby-1.41 should be used (includes fixes for zero length
salt and RFC3597 unknown classes)
* Signer Engine: ldns 1.6.3 should be used (includes NSEC3 bugfix and class
inheritance when creating signatures)
* Signer Engine: 1.0.0b8 introduced a bug that no signatures where reused.
* Signer Engine: Fix ods-signer start (could hang on MacOSX)
* Signer Engine: Mark a zone in progress if in use by one of the tools.
Prevents multiple tasks being created for the same zone.
* Signer Engine: Dropped records when zone content changed.
* Signer Engine: Drop inherited groups and set additional groups when dropping
* Zone fetcher: Clean up empty files if AXFR failed
* Zone fetcher: Make syslogging RFC-compliant
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 wip/opendnssec/Makefile
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 wip/opendnssec/patches/patch-aa
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 wip/opendnssec/distinfo
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 wip/opendnssec/PLIST
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Verizon Developer Community
Take advantage of Verizon's best-in-class app development support
A streamlined, 14 day to market process makes app distribution fast and easy
Join now and get one step closer to millions of Verizon customers
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |