[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/opendnssec
Module name: wip
Committed by: pettai
Date: Fri Oct 2 21:29:02 UTC 2009
wip/opendnssec: Makefile PLIST
* kasp_check command added to check the conf.xml and kasp.xml
configuration files for sanity and consistency
* communicated and keygend combined to form "enforcerd" (although this
name will change).
* ksmutil command line changes. Most commands have changed slightly, some
have changed lots.
See http://svn.opendnssec.org/docs/command-tools-syntax.txt .
* enforcer database now has a version number. If it differs from a #define
in the code then the software will not connect to the database.
* "ksmutil list keys" now displays the keytag if the -l flag is passed to it.
* "Emergency Keys" renamed to "Standby Keys" as this better reflects their
role as we use them.
* The behaviour of SOA Serial value 'counter' changed according to Ticket #31.
* changes to the KASP DB, please apply:
If want to use your old database, use the following commands to upgrade:
sqlite3 <PATH_TO_ENFORCER.DB> < enforcer/utils/migrate_090922_1.sqlite3
sqlite3 <PATH_TO_ENFORCER.DB> < enforcer/utils/migrate_090930_1.sqlite3
Or start fresh (with loss of information. User should remove old keys
from the HSM):
* move xml/ to conf/ (part of repository clean)
* Make sure that parenthesis in zonefiles don't concatenate rdata fields.
* TCP-support for LDNS on Solaris is currently broken due to an issue with
SO_RCVTIMEO. The result is that the zonefetcher doesn't work. No other parts
of OpenDNSSEC is affected by this bug. There is currently no workaround.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 wip/opendnssec/PLIST
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 wip/opendnssec/Makefile
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Come build with us! The BlackBerry® Developer Conference in SF, CA
is the only developer event you need to attend this year. Jumpstart your
developing skills, take BlackBerry mobile applications to market and stay
ahead of the curve. Join us from November 9-12, 2009. Register now!
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |