[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/slrn-devel
Module name: wip
Committed by: anielski
Date: Sat Sep 12 19:36:01 UTC 2009
Import into wip/slrn-devel
Import slrn-pre1.0.0-11 as wip/slrn-devel.
This is latest development snapshot, heavily based on already existed
Changes since 0.9.9p1
1. src/charset.c: Avoid using CODESET if it is not defined.
2. doc/slrn.1: Remove blank line at top of file. (Ignatios Souvatzis)
3. src/Makefile.in: /bin/sh on solaris does not like empty lists in a
for loop causing make install to fail. Workaround added
4. src/mime.c: rewrote much of the email address encoding/decoding so
that only comment fields in email addresses are encoded/decoded.
slrn is also smarted in encoding/decoding other headers (based on
patch from Robert Grimm).
5. autoconf/Makefile.in: Added dependencies such that if the
Makefile.in and config.in files have been modified, the user is
told to re-run the configure script.
6. Updated the copyright years to 2009.
7. src/mime.c: Omit the mime headers if the content is pure 7bit.
Also, if mime-headers already exist, do not add append additional
8. configure: Added the configuration option --with-non-gnu-iconv that
can be used to indicate that local version of iconv is not
compatible with GNU iconv (Piotr 'aniou' Meyer).
9. src/charset.c: Upon failure, slrn_test_convert_lines will return the line
that caused it to fail.
10. src/charset.c: If the --debug option is given, slrn will write the
strings that iconv failed to convert to the log file.
11. src/post.c: Skip long line checks between verbatim marks. (Robert
Vendor Tag: ANIELSKI
Release Tags: ANIELSKI_20090912
No conflicts created by this import
Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports 2008 30-Day
trial. Simplify your report design, integration and deployment - and focus on
what you do best, core application coding. Discover what's new with
Crystal Reports now. http://p.sf.net/sfu/bobj-july
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |