[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/jabberd2
Module name: wip
Committed by: schnoebe
Date: Tue Apr 28 13:17:46 UTC 2009
wip/jabberd2: Makefile distinfo options.mk
Added a LICENSE clause.
Update to Jabberd 2.2.8:
>From the release announcement:
- User can message/query own resources
- Settable size for vCard image field
- Proper server disco#info answer
- Support for /etc/hosts lookup (as a last resort)
- many stability fixes
Security Note: r765 fixes a possible router crasher when an "evil"
directly connected component may crash router (thus the whole
server). Since components are considered trusted, this is a minor
issue. But once a remote user finds a way of triggering the "bad"
packet from a component, this might become a serious issue. You've
* Proper check for valid arguments in nad_find_namespace(). Fixes Bug
* fix for ser_string_get missing from storage_db.so by Michael Weiser.
Fixes Bug #345947
* Send all in-sess generated and not processed packets to the wild.
* Proper order of redirect and background job operators
* Merged support for settable vCard and vCard-avatar fields size by
Sylvain Rochet. Fixes Bug #336123
* Redirecting both stdout and stdin to /dev/null on daemon launch.
Fixes Bug #349714
* Give both disco#info and disco#items to disco#info query. Fixes Bug
* End SM session when client disconnects before session start recieved
* Replying with presence-unsubscribed to presence-probe only. Fixes Bug
* Added /etc/hosts support in s2s resolver. Thanks to Gebi Miguel.
* New Visual Studio 2008 compatible README.win32
* Visual Studio 2008 (SP1) projects migration
* Use only necessary link libraries
* Use own OpenSSL libraries (i.e. libeay32.lib instad of libeay32MT.lib
from Shining Light Productions)
* Add OpenSSL directly to the build, avoiding problems with OpenSSL
installation on some systems
* Remove OpenSSL check (now it is installed inside jabberd2 folder)
* Check VS 2008 RTM on Vista and Windows 7 too
* Define target versions to Win2k and IE4 to avoid problems with Vista
+ cleanup junky comments
* util.h is local in util folder
* Add SSL_OP_NO_TICKET definition for older OpenSSL installations.
* ANSI C compatibility, variable declaration at the beginning of the
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.27 -r1.28 wip/jabberd2/distinfo
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.61 -r1.62 wip/jabberd2/Makefile
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 wip/jabberd2/options.mk
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Register Now & Save for Velocity, the Web Performance & Operations
Conference from O'Reilly Media. Velocity features a full day of
expert-led, hands-on workshops and two days of sessions from industry
leaders in dedicated Performance & Operations tracks. Use code vel09scf
and Save an extra 15% before 5/3. http://p.sf.net/sfu/velocityconf
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |