[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/dovecot
Module name: wip
Committed by: ghen
Date: Wed Oct 22 21:19:12 UTC 2008
wip/dovecot: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to dovecot 1.2.alpha3. Largest changes since v1.2.alpha2:
+ Added userdb checkpassword (by Sascha Wilde)
+ Autocreate plugin: http://wiki.dovecot.org/Plugins/Autocreate
+ Listescape plugin: http://wiki.dovecot.org/Plugins/Listescape
- All the same fixes as for v1.1.5:
* Dovecot prints an informational message about authentication problems
at startup. The message goes away after the first successful
authentication. This hopefully reduces the number of "Why doesn't
my authentication work?" questions.
+ Maildir/dbox: Try harder to assign unique UIDVALIDITY values to
mailboxes to avoid potential problems when recreating or renaming
mailboxes. The UIDVALIDITY is tracked using dovecot-uidvalidity*
files in the mail root directory.
+ Many logging improvements
- In some conditions Dovecot could have stopped using existing cache
file and never used it again until it was deleted.
- pop3 + Maildir: Make sure virtual sizes are always written to
dovecot-uidlist. This way if the indexes are lost Dovecot will never
do a huge amount of work to recalculate them.
- mbox: Fixed listing mailboxes in namespaces with prefix beginning
with '~' or '/' (i.e. UW-IMAP compatibility namespaces didn't work).
- dict quota: Don't crash when recalculating quota (when quota warnings
- Fixes to handling "out of disk space/quota" failures.
- Blocking passdbs/userdbs (e.g. PAM, MySQL) could have failed lookups
sometimes when auth_worker_max_request_count was non-zero.
- Fixed compiling with OpenBSD
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.27 -r1.28 wip/dovecot/PLIST
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.40 -r1.41 wip/dovecot/distinfo
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.52 -r1.53 wip/dovecot/Makefile
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |