[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/jabberd2
Module name: wip
Committed by: schnoebe
Date: Wed Jul 16 16:45:47 UTC 2008
wip/jabberd2: Makefile distinfo
wip/jabberd2/patches: patch-aa patch-ac patch-ae
Jabberd2 2.2.1 released
This is a big bugfix release.
* Removed jid prep cache and mysql filters cache. These are known
to grow without restrictions causing memory "leak".
* Fix in jabber:iq:register example in router-filter.xml
* Fix in lookup.resolve-ipv6 in s2s.xml handling
* Fix c2s's byte rate limiting.
* Make c2s's connection rate limiting and router's byte rate
limiting work better.
* Comments and spelling errors fixes
* Fix a potential memory leak when attempting to read from a
socket that has been closed.
* Improve the documentation for <max_fds> in the configuration
* Merged MySQL crypt()ed password full implementation. Closes #228
* Re-use DB query the filter instead of recreating it.
* Added --without-subst option to disable subst/ library building.
* Do not bounce s2s error packets
* Fixed filtered packets error reporting
* Changed router-filter example, because resource is not matched
For a full ChangeLog see:
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 wip/jabberd2/patches/patch-ae
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 wip/jabberd2/patches/patch-aa
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.19 -r1.20 wip/jabberd2/distinfo
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.52 -r1.53 wip/jabberd2/Makefile
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 wip/jabberd2/patches/patch-ac
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |