[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/dovecot
Module name: wip
Committed by: ghen
Date: Sun Feb 17 19:36:30 UTC 2008
wip/dovecot: Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
Update to Dovecot 1.1beta16, and bump the API_DEPENDS version to it.
>From the release announcement mail:
If all goes well, I'll release v1.1.rc1 in a couple of days. Now's a good time
to start testing v1.1 :)
Changes since beta15:
- Squat is finally working and supports expunging messages from it. I've been
stress testing it and can't find any problems anymore.
- Some index/cache crashfixes
TODO for v1.1.0:
- mbox: We write From_-lines to message bodies unescaped and assume
Content-Length: header allows us to skip over them. This probably worked in
v0.99, but got broken when mbox code was rewritten for v1.0. This should be
- dbox: fsync()ing isn't done for saved messages.
- maildir: after rename()ing files from tmp/ to new/ we should probably
fsync() the new/ directory.
- Squat: NFS support. Check/fix a potential locking problem.
- Lucene: It gives all kinds of locking errors which cause other problems.
Maybe Dovecot should do the locking itself so Lucene never needs to wait for
locks? Has anyone here used Lucene before and knows about these issues?
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 wip/dovecot/PLIST
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.25 -r1.26 wip/dovecot/distinfo
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 wip/dovecot/buildlink3.mk
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.37 -r1.38 wip/dovecot/Makefile
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft
Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2008.
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |