[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/dovecot
Module name: wip
Committed by: ghen
Date: Mon Dec 3 21:47:48 UTC 2007
wip/dovecot: Makefile distinfo
Update to Dovecot 1.1beta10.
Changes since beta9:
- dotlock_use_excl=yes is now the default. I think this should work in all NFS
setups that are in use nowadays. O_EXCL has worked since NFSv3.
- fs quota: Added "noenforcing" option
- Fixed compiling with non-gcc
- Fixed quota plugin crash
- Lots of fixes to handling message searches, especially related to non-ASCII
And most importantly: It includes the new Squat full text search indexing code.
There are a few things left in my TODO for it:
- It's currently used only to optimize root level AND searches. So for example
SEARCH (OR TEXT hello TEXT world) is still searched the slow way.
- Expunged messages are never removed from the indexes
- The index could be updated while messages are being saved, but this isn't
- Indexed substring length is hardcoded to 4 characters. This should be
configurable, although I think 4 should work quite nicely.
Lucene plugin is probably completely broken now, but it was also in beta9.
Some changes since beta8:
- This release should work perfectly with NFS attribute cache enabled.
- Fixes to handling what should be written to cache file and when
- Some index handling optimizations
- IMAP LIST: dbox and cydir can now return children state
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 wip/dovecot/distinfo
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.30 -r1.31 wip/dovecot/Makefile
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
SF.Net email is sponsored by: The Future of Linux Business White Paper
from Novell. From the desktop to the data center, Linux is going
mainstream. Let it simplify your IT future.
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |