[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/tkabber
Module name: wip
Committed by: cheusov
Date: Mon Nov 5 08:22:26 UTC 2007
wip/tkabber: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Upgrade to upstream version 0.10.0
* New artwork by Artem Bannikov
* Mediated SOCKS5 connection support for file transfer (XEP-0065)
* Blocking communication with users not in roster (using XEP-0016 via
* Translatable outgoing error messages support (based on recipient's
* Remote controlling clients support (XEP-0146)
* Extended stanza addressing support (XEP-0033)
* New chats history tool with search over the all chatlog files
* Roster item icons are chosen based on Disco queries to item server
* Search in Disco, Browser, Headlines, RawXML, and Customize windows
* New plugins (latex, tkabber-khim, traffic, renju)
* Emoticons theme now can be loaded using GUI
* Most Tkabber's tabs can now be stored on exit and restored on start
* XMPP ping support (XEP-0199). Reconnecting based on XMPP ping replies.
* Delayed delivery now recognizes XEP-0203 timestamps
* Added optional 'My Resources' roster group, which contains other
connected resources of the same JID
* Many fixes and enhancements
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 wip/tkabber/distinfo
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 wip/tkabber/PLIST
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 wip/tkabber/Makefile
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc.
Still grepping through log files to find problems? Stop.
Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser.
Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >> http://get.splunk.com/
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |