[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/yaws
Module name: wip
Committed by: bartoszkuzma
Date: Thu Jun 21 13:00:33 UTC 2007
wip/yaws: Makefile PLIST distinfo
wip/yaws/patches: patch-ah patch-ai
wip/yaws/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac patch-ad patch-ae
Update to 1.68.
Changes since 1.63:
Thu Feb 8 16:45:47 CET 2007 version 1.68
- Forgot to update configure after the patch to configure.in for
ubuntu edgy users in 1.67
- Patch by Julian Noble to pass auth info over the CGI interface.
- Bugfix by Magnus Froberg: binding socket with fd_server now only
listens to the specified IP address given in #sconf.listen
Sun Feb 4 16:56:30 CET 2007 version 1.67
- Bugfix release
- Removed the urlc_total counter - it didn't provide info which was
worth the price of having it - Also Chris NewCombe reported troubles
with the counter. (klacke)
- Added install of the priv/*.xsd files for the SOAP server (tobbe)
- Fixing yaws_api:find_cookie_val/2 which was broken (tobbe)
- Made the examples SOAP look prettier. (tobbe)
- Adding missing description on call to yaws_soap_srv:setup/2. (tobbe)
- patch from Dimitriy Kargapolov for tmpdir handling (klacke)
- Bugfix by Fredrik Thulin: The (undocumented) http_uri:parse/1
return format was changed between Erlang/OTP R11B-1 and R11B-2. (tobbe)
- Patch from Fredrik Thulin to make setuid_drv work better under ubuntu
where gcc with some stack smashing tech is used to build, then we
cannot use ld, we need to use ggc to greate the shared object.
- Appmod didn't work properly. Should be fixed now again !!!!!
- RSS The generated content was not valid RSS 2.0 content (tobbe)
- added ability to have config files in several files,
patch from Sergei Golovan.
- Added call to callback function: M:F(cookie_expire) which is expected
to return a proper cookie expire string. If non-existant, the default
behaviour will prevail, i.e a session bases cookie lifetime. (tobbe)
- Extending yaws_api:find_cookie_val/2 to accept an #arg record as
second argument as well. (tobbe)
- tweaked the haXe documentation (yariv)
Sun Dec 17 20:58:21 CET 2006 version 1.66
- Followup to the previous soap release.
- Adding entry for the yaws_soap_lib man-page (tobbe)
- pam fixes (made pam_wheel/pam_group work) (klacke)
Tue Dec 12 10:51:18 CET 2006 version 1.66
- pam fixes, e.g make pam_group.so/pam_wheel.so work (klacke)
- Full SOAP server/client implementation in Yaws
- bug found in path handling for yaws_dir by CEAN guys
- suppress dead client error msgs (klacke)
- shutdown fixes from Danile Luna
- added env DOCUMENT_ROOT to cgi env vars Michael FIG
- the pathinfo elem in #arg got wrong when appmod was / (klacke)
- start_embedded default flags patch by Jason Andersson
- Added option for having a module for handling authentication. (jb)
- Fix to yapp for starting dependencies, patch from Michael Leonhard
- added the client IP address to the #arg record
- added config flag 'use_large_ssl_pool = bool()' (klacke)
Mon Sep 11 19:59:57 CEST 2006 version 1.65
- patch by Chris NewCombeto handle PUT method better.
- Yapp added. Yaws application (Yapp) handler in yaws/applications/yapp
directory "Drops" web applications independently of each other into an
existing server where they get the default
URL http://servername/application_name/. Yapps are simply Erlang/OTP
applications with web pages in their priv/docroot directory (default).
One can also configure private appmods, useful for controller parts
in MVC like applications. (Mikael Karlsson)
- Haxe. Now compatible with the latest version of haXe. (yarivvv)
- New support to start Yaws as in embedded mode without having to fiddle
with the boot script (etnt)
- patch from Matthew Reilley to handle new backwards non-compatible
return value from OTP zlib:deflate/4
- patch from anders nygren to handle absolute paths + yssi.
- patch from Magnus froberg to get better control over the files generated
by 'yaws --check'. This is good if one wants to run i.e. xref and dialyzer
also on all the generated .erl files from the --checker.
- empty array bug in json parse found by juhani and fixed by gaspar.
- appmod '/' was broken (klacke)
- Install, netbsd/yaws.sh: NetBSD support from Kuzma Bartosz.
Thu Jul 13 13:07:10 CEST 2006 version 1.64
- Fixes from Bengt Kleberg to make smtp.erl useful outside the webmail app.
- patch by Sergei Golovan which fixed a CGI bug and made yaws_ctl safe.
- install patches for macosX by Eric Baur.
- Added a haXe remoting adapter with documentation (yarivvv)
- made index.php autoload if it exists (klacke)
- added debian /etc startup script (klacke)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 wip/yaws/patches/patch-ah \
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r188.8.131.52 -r0 wip/yaws/files/yaws.sh \
wip/yaws/patches/patch-aa wip/yaws/patches/patch-ab \
wip/yaws/patches/patch-ac wip/yaws/patches/patch-ad \
wip/yaws/patches/patch-ae wip/yaws/patches/patch-af \
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 wip/yaws/distinfo wip/yaws/files/yaws.conf
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 wip/yaws/Makefile wip/yaws/PLIST
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express
Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take
control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now.
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |