[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/bmpx
- To: pkgsrc-wip-cvs%lists.sourceforge.net@localhost
- Subject: CVS commit: wip/bmpx
- From: Leonard Schmidt <leonardschmidt%users.sourceforge.net@localhost>
- Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 13:35:28 -0800 See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details. Report problems to http://sf.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=1&atid=200001 -2.8 ALL_TRUSTED Did not pass through any untrusted hosts 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_PARATHESES_OPEN BODY: Text interparsed with ( 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_PARATHESES_CLOSE BODY: Text interparsed with ) 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_PERIOD BODY: Text interparsed with . 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_SLASH BODY: Text interparsed with / 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_MINUS BODY: Text interparsed with - 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_AT BODY: Text interparsed with @ 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_APOSTROPHE BODY: Text interparsed with '
Module name: wip
Committed by: leonardschmidt
Date: Fri Nov 11 21:35:13 UTC 2005
wip/bmpx: Makefile.common PLIST distinfo
BMPx 0.12.4 "Roswell":
- A Shoutcast and Icecast stream lister were added to the music
- The metadata caching on-disk storage was changed to a more
filesystem-like system which makes the application close faster,
and start up somewhat faster (this is work in progress an
elaborate system will take us a while to finish).
- A lot of minor to medium sized bugs were fixed, please read the
ChangeLog file for details.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 wip/bmpx/distinfo
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 wip/bmpx/Makefile.common
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 wip/bmpx/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
SF.Net email is sponsored by:
Tame your development challenges with Apache's Geronimo App Server. Download
it for free - -and be entered to win a 42" plasma tv or your very own
Sony(tm)PSP. Click here to play: http://sourceforge.net/geronimo.php
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |